The Best Tactical Belts Of 2016 – Reviewed
The Best Tactical Belts of 2016
If you intend to buy the best tactical belts, it’s important to select the best tactical belts which will perfectly fit your waist. Most people associate these types of belts with military belts due to their design and utility. There are many options of the tactical belts available on the market. Each of these belts has been designed to suit a particular area due to their size, weight and design. Since there are dozens of choices available in the market, it’s necessary that you first research before making your choice if you don’t really know what exactly you’re looking for.
What to look for in a quality tactical belt
There are a lot of things which you’re required to look out for before purchasing an amazing military style belt. Although these things are not more important than the other, they help you purchase a belt which will satisfy all your needs once and for all.
Firstly, make sure that your belt is made of high quality material which will suit your tactical duties. A belt produced out of nylon, cut-proof or water-proof material will preferably be the best to consider. These types of belts are increasingly reliable, safe to use, durable and flexible giving you full service for a very long time.
Secondly, it’s important that you choose a belt which perfectly fits your waist (so you don’t need to make extra holes). With a flexible and fitting combat belt at the disposal, you’ll be able to maneuver around without getting in the way of other equipment and gear. Some people may prefer purchasing a military style belt which is a little bit bigger to create more space for fitting some pouches or if you’re anticipating to get a little more bigger soon . But at the long run, it’s important to note that the more fitting the belt is, the better you’re going to be.
With that in mind, let’s review some of the best tactical belts available in the market.
5.11 TDU 1.5-Inch Belt
A convenient black tactical belt designed to excel in a range of critical environments, the TDU 1.5 Inch Belt is the best black tactical belt which comes with great features which are intended to elevate your experience to a new level. Functioning both as a normal belt and a secondary carry strap, this nylon belt features a non-metallic buckle and two layers of heavy duty nylon webbing. The non-metallic buckle ensure that the belt doesn’t interfere with metallic materials (for safety reasons) while the nylon webbing keep the belt strong and durable for a long time. This heavy duty army belt comes in two colors namely Black/Cayote and Black/TDU Green and is available at an affordable price.
- The TDU 1.5 Inch Belt comes with a plastic buckle which is durable and safe for air travel.
- This belt is made of nylon webbing which is durable and affordable.
- The belt comes with a 1.5 inch thickness which allows you to add extra pouches effortlessly.
- This belt is lightweight and easy to clean.
- The belt is flimsy and hard to tighten.
Condor Tactical Belt
The Condor tactical belt is a high quality belt which is a perfect additional for military personnel or people who enjoy tactical missions, hunting, camping and hiking. This type of tactical duty belt is lightweight (1 pound) and comes with removable pouches for storing magazines, extra pistols and a few other personal tools. The belt is 2 inches thick, comes with two additional magazine pouches, a quick release buckle and is designed to fit a waist of maximum 44 inches.
- The condor tactical belt is made of high quality nylon material which is durable.
- The two extra Velcro pouches are large enough to fit your tools and flashlights.
- Most customers have praised the price of this combat belt stating that it’s user friendly and affordable.
- The belt has no rigidity.
- Some customers have complained about the snap keepers stating that they’re fake and poor quality.
Condor Gen II Battle Belt
The Condor Gen II Battle Belt is a black tactical belt which has been designed with a military mindset. This belt is designed to be used with other attachments which include; a 215-H-Harness and a 1.5”-2” web belt. Among the ideal features you’ll find with this tactical belt include; a contoured shape to improve safety when kneeling or bending, a padded mesh lining on the interior, two leg rig attachment openings and two rows of webbing across the belt. This army belt is thinner and comes in a number of distinct colors which include; Black, Tan, Olive Drab, MultiCam and A-TACS FG. The Condor Gen II Battle Belt is also available in small (37”), medium (40”) or large (43”) sizes.
- This spec ops belt comes with a lot of MOLLE webbing to mount more pouches and pockets.
- The interior is well padded to increase safety and durability.
- The belt is easy to open via Velcro to allow installing your inner belt easier.
- The stitching and the webbing are of high quality making the entire gear appear more professional.
- Although some accessories such as the inner belt and the condor H-Harness are listed, they’re not included in the deal something which increases the cost of purchasing them separately.
- This black tactical belt can appear strange when wearing it in public unless you have some tools or accessories such as a camera on.
Now that you’ve read through this in-depth guide on the best tactical belts in the market, I believe that you’ve gained enough information which will guide you through when making a purchase. Since there are many choices available in the market to choose from, I believe that you’ll not be sucked by the marketing and the advertising hypes out there.
After reviewing some of the best tactical belts in the market, I found that each one of them is designed for a particular task. For instance, the TDU 1.5 Inch Belt is designed with a heavy duty nylon material and comes with a non-metallic buckle which makes it safe for air travel and public use. On the other hand, the Condor Gen II Battle Belt and the Condor tactical belt are both designed for rough and critical environments. Their design allows them to be used by military personnel, camera men or contractors who always carry their tools with them.
Therefore, i will advise the Condor Gen II battle belt because it is strong and has two rows of MOLLE webbing, perfect for carrying extra gear on your belt.